This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 147 Monteray Oaks Circle: $775,000
- Neighborhood: Forest at Fort Mill
- Realtor: Melissa Berens at The Redbud Group
- Features: Former model home, loft and bonus room, irrigation system.
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 4,728 square feet
The rooms of these hot homes will allow you to create the spaces you’ve been envisioning.
This week’s round up features houses with a lot of rooms so you have the option to create a guest room, exercise room, man cave, nursery or an office space. Happy house hunting!
Why we love it: The large windows brighten up the spaces within this townhouse.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Corey Sefers • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,315 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, gray cabinetry, geometric kitchen backsplash, private patio, spacious living room and walk-in closet.
Why we love it: The open kitchen layout includes an extended island that expands the space.
- Neighborhood: Eastland-Wilora Lake
- Realtor: Claudia Andrade • Allocate Realty Group LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,962 square feet
- Notable features: Quartz countertops, wet bar, french door, large deck, fireplace, expansive open kitchen layout, spacious bedrooms, marble shower, modern fixtures and walk-in closet.
Why we love it: This townhouse has a shaded porch and a spacious living room space to relax with friends.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Ginny Burgin • Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,745 square feet
- Notable features: Porch, open kitchen layout, modern light fixtures, mud bench, walk-in closet, spacious bathrooms and private patio.
Why we love it: This craftsman style home has charming details like a brick backsplash and large front porch swing.
Why we love it: The entertainment options are endless with the number of bedrooms and large pool.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Robin Hurd • Carolina Realty Solutions
- Specs: 5 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,224 square feet
- Notable features: Double oven kitchen, modern light fixtures, fireplace, open kitchen layout, mud bench, walk-in closet, breakfast/sunroom, marble bathroom countertops, large screened-in porch, saltwater pool and large fenced-in backyard.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on editorial content.