This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 17132 Westmill Lane: $525,000
- Neighborhood: Ballantyne
- Realtor: Melissa Berens at The Redbud Group
- Features: Spacious layout, home office, neutral paint and finishes, fenced-in yard, community amenities.
- Specs: 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,676 square feet
Whether you’re looking for an Uptown condo, a ranch-style family home or a luxury property, we’ve got options.
Why we love it: This two-bedroom ranch has beautiful, textured kitchen cabinets, a cozy fireplace and wood floors throughout the living areas.
- Neighborhood: Eastway Park
- Realtor: Kalie Koivisto at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,196 square feet
- Notable features: Open layout, a carport, double closets in bedrooms.
- Open house: Noon to 2pm Sunday
Why we love it: This house has been recently renovated with refinished floors, an updated kitchen and a stunning main-floor bathroom.
- Neighborhood: West End
- Realtor: Shirley Ghorshi at Keller Williams Ballantyne Area
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 954 square feet
- Notable features: Bright, modern design, open living area, neutral finishes throughout.
Why we love it: From the chic fireplace to the large windows to the modern white kitchen, this spacious one-bed is a dream.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Alison Smith at Allen Tate Center City
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 1,034 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable Uptown location, tons of updates throughout, built-ins.
Why we love it: If you’re looking for a luxury townhouse, this end unit should do the trick, with its designer kitchen, stylish fireplace and a patio with walls for privacy.
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- Realtor: Elizabeth McNabb at Corcoran HM Properties
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,282 square feet
- Notable features: Brick exterior, private paver patio, designer finishes.
Why we love it: The curb appeal, home bar with French bistro shelving, open kitchen and dreamy primary suite with its own fireplace won us over.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Cindi Hastings and Beth Shull at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,198 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, spacious primary suite, outdoor living space.