This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 30 Hawthorne St. SW: $260,000
- Neighborhood: Concord
- Realtor: Olivia Hwang at The Redbud Group
- Features: Double-decker front porch, primary suite with walk-in closet and private balcony, spacious backyard.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,375 square feet
Homes are much more expensive and selling quicker than this time last year, according to the latest from Canopy MLS.
However, October was a cooler than other recent months. For example, homes sold in 17 days at an average sales price of $388,987 in October. In July, the average sales price was $400,026 and homes sold in 14 days.
- And there were fewer new listings and closed sales in October than September.
Yes, but: Median sales price in October 2020 was still up 15.5% from last year at $335,000. And the average sales price was up 9.7% year-over-year.
Bottom line: Sellers still have the upper hand in Charlotte, but buyers might be able to find some gems in this wild market.
- To help your search, here are this week’s hot homes.
Why we love it: This three-bed family home has a cozy living room fireplace, a vaulted sunroom/flex space and an updated primary bathroom.
- Neighborhood: Cameron Wood
- Realtor: Anna Castilow at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,824 square feet
- Notable features: Community amenities including a pool, fresh updates throughout, open concept.
Why we love it: This brand new townhouse checks all the boxes: light and airy interior, modern kitchen with tile backsplash and a charming terrace for a little outdoor space.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Patrick Deely and Lana Laws at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,688 square feet
- Notable features: Brand new, tons of natural light, two-car garage
Why we love it: The welcoming front porch, white kitchen, screened-in porch and wood floors are just a few things we love about this Belmont bungalow.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Sunita Ruch at Our Craft Agency Inc.
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,345 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, tasteful interior, old-school charm with modern updates.
Why we love it: From the spacious primary suite to the large backyard with tons of space for entertaining, this Sedgefield house is a charmer.
- Neighborhood: Sedgefield
- Realtor: Linda Ritchie and Stokes Ritchie at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,824 square feet
- Notable features: Nice kitchen, beautiful landscaping, neutral interior.
Unexpected Gifts for the Unapologetic Maximalist Who Has Everything
An Elegant, Art-filled Apartment Inside A Converted 1861 Mansion
Single Brick Wall Insulation: How To Do It the Right Way